• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

I've been keeping track and they have not gone 60 seconds without talking since Matt got home 2 hours ago. I don't know what the **** is wrong with them but it needs to stop. I'm going insane. They wouldn't stay in their room for quite time, they're talking with their mouths full, John counted to FIVE THOUSAND! He missed a lot but everyone needs to shut up. Seriously. Everyone shut up. I'm done.

• Like 4

"Please put your plate in the dishwasher."

"What's a plate?"

"I've used X pieces of paper to draw a, b, c, d... can I use another?"

"Sure."

"I've used X pieces of paper to draw a, b, c, d... can I use another?"

"Sure."

"I've used X pieces of paper-"

"You can use as much paper as you want."

"Ok. But I've used X pieces of paper to draw a, b, c, d... can I use another?"

"Sure."

"I'm walking in the hallway. Now I'm in the doorway. I do not have sunglasses on."

• Like 3

I've been keeping track and they have not gone 60 seconds without talking since Matt got home 2 hours ago. I don't know what the **** is wrong with them but it needs to stop. I'm going insane. They wouldn't stay in their room for quite time, they're talking with their mouths full, John counted to FIVE THOUSAND! He missed a lot but everyone needs to shut up. Seriously. Everyone shut up. I'm done.

Do what I do: just walk away.

As in, don't say goodbye, just walk out the door. Go hide somewhere (I hide out at the river). Stay for a few minutes. Then go back. (Yes, you must return.)

• Like 5

"Why are we going slow?"

"Why is that truck white?"

"Why can't I reach the back of your head?"

"Why do you work?"

I get all that, and only have one kid at home right now (Dancer is at dual enrollment).

I was an extroverted person until I got extroverted kids. I've become more and more introverted the more they talk...and talk and talk...in two languages...with another thrown in periodically for good measure (Dancer in Japanese and Gymnast in German). And the tv going because dh can't live without the "background noise." Really?! All the talking from your own kids isn't enough?!?!?!

Yep, we get it...

• Like 4

I get all that, and only have one kid at home right now (Dancer is at dual enrollment).

I was an extroverted person until I got extroverted kids. I've become more and more introverted the more they talk...and talk and talk...in two languages...with another thrown in periodically for good measure (Dancer in Japanese and Gymnast in German). And the tv going because dh can't live without the "background noise." Really?! All the talking from your own kids isn't enough?!?!?!

Yep, we get it...

HALF THE REASON WE DON'T HAVE A TV!

I need drugs. Or a really good hit to the back of the head. Either will do.

• Like 2

HALF THE REASON WE DON'T HAVE A TV!

I need drugs. Or a really good hit to the back of the head. Either will do.

I've been drugged all day. It hasn't helped. Being hit in the head will only give you a headache. Which will require drugs. Which won't work.

• Like 3

Have they checked her lungs, thyroid, and pituitary?

Thyroid was checked. She had an asthma test and was diagnosed with exercise induced asthma.

She has a diagnosis of postural hypotension. This could just be part of that, though not everything fits.

Cardiologist suggested going to an endocrinologist. We're thinking about it. But we might go back to the naturopathic doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Thyroid was checked. She had an asthma test and was diagnosed with exercise induced asthma.

She has a diagnosis of postural hypotension. This could just be part of that, though not everything fits. 1

Cardiologist suggested going to an endocrinologist. 2 We're thinking about it. But we might go back to the naturopathic doctor.

1. I don't believe not everything fits. It might not fit the books, but she's not a robot and will react her own was to whatever problems she has. You know more than I, and my thought might be totally off base, but I wanted to share it just in case.

2. I was going to suggest the same. I'm like a doctor!  :coolgleamA:

• Like 2

Sigh.  The cardiologist has not called up since the cardiac testing on Wednesday.  I called yesterday and left a message with the cardiology department.  They say that they will call you by the end of the day.  They didn't.  I've been waiting all day today.  No call.  Double sigh. 

Bazooka.

• Like 2

Duct tape.

Or Pseudo-Granny's house. I know which one I'd pick.

• Like 3

DS made sausage and rice and peas for dinner. I instructed, but still. He is very proud of himself right now.

I liked this earlier, but I wanted to give your ds a proper  :thumbup1: .

:hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray:

ETA:  Yes!  It's a Booyah for Ikslo's ds.  Great job, buddy!

Edited by Junie
  • Like 6

Sigh.  The cardiologist has not called up since the cardiac testing on Wednesday.  I called yesterday and left a message with the cardiology department.  They say that they will call you by the end of the day.  They didn't.  I've been waiting all day today.  No call.  Double sigh. 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:

Can you call them repeatedly tomorrow?

Finally got a call back from the cardiologist. Latest cardiac testing was normal. Which is good. But frustrating at the same time.

Well finally!  And yeah, frustrating when it means there's no further developments in figuring out what's going on.

• Like 1

We left the kids in the church and drove away.

Well, I guess the sanctuary will have a new look by morning then!  You did leave them crayons, didn't you?  It's cruel to leave them without crayons.

I just had to explain to DD15 that just because I am currently reading a certain book doesn't mean I am entirely clueless about said book.  She just blasted through the Audible version of it, and is now treating me as if I am totally ignorant about the Bobiverse.  Please.  I'm the one who suggested that book to her in the first place!

Well, I guess the sanctuary will have a new look by morning then! You did leave them crayons, didn't you? It's cruel to leave them without crayons.

I just had to explain to DD15 that just because I am currently reading a certain book doesn't mean I am entirely clueless about said book. She just blasted through the Audible version of it, and is now treating me as if I am totally ignorant about the Bobiverse. Please. I'm the one who suggested that book to her in the first place!

Sharpies!

We only drove a few feet away to keep them on their toes.

• Like 3

When ds12 was born, my in-laws came to visit and my MIL talked non-stop. I think I timed a 90 second pause once. And she would frequently tell me how rude it is when people don't look you straight in the eyes when they are talking to you or find excuses to leave the conversation. Fortunately I could escape with the baby once in a while and then MY mom came for a few days and graciously took over MIL duty. I was traumatized, if you can't tell. :D

• Like 6

Finally got a call back from the cardiologist. Latest cardiac testing was normal. Which is good. But frustrating at the same time.

Oh good grief. Somebody please find something out! Did you people go to medical school or what?

(Maybe that was harsh. I don't care. They need to try harder.)

• Like 6