Menu

Ignore this thread!

Sitting outside, eating a banana and a tangerine. First run is done, and I should get a call from the district when the guy is in to give me a computer cord.

When I came back home, instead of the girls being dressed to go, they were just finishing getting bathed. So now, I wait.

• Like 3

Have they checked for skin infection? I had some wounds that just weren't healing or would heal for a bit and then open easily again. My dermo PA swabbed them, and they called me later to say they found a staph infection. Antibiotics cleared it up, and I'm healing a lot faster now. I've been resigned for years that I'm simply a "slow healer", so I wonder how long I have had that infection.

I haven't gotten biopsy results yet.

I like blueberry muffins!

Jeannie, I hope your skin heals up!

I haven't watched Jeopardy in years. When I lived with my Grandma, like 25 years ago when I was working on my teaching credential, we used to watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy every night.

We also used to watch the Bob Ross painting show. I loved that show. "Let's put a happy little bush... Oh, right here!"

I think Bob Ross is on Netflix now, too, isn't he?

JD before class time did help.  The girls were alert enough to think through a few things.  We have our plan for this week, and a plan to knock out the remains of 3 subjects before Easter and this year's post-Easter madness (very full schedule).  We can then resume in May with the remaining subjects (tougher ones) with fewer distractions and hopefully more distance from springtime pollens.  

Sitting outside, eating a banana and a tangerine. First run is done, and I should get a call from the district when the guy is in to give me a computer cord.

When I came back home, instead of the girls being dressed to go, they were just finishing getting bathed. So now, I wait.

Fresh fruit is lovely.  I have fresh fruit, as of yesterday's grocery run.  I am happier with fresh fruit.   :drool5:   It helps especially when waiting on others.

• Like 2

Do you think at 14, Rocky can be taught to ring a bell when he needs to go potty? 

I think he would enjoy the lessons, even if he might not fully get the concept. Old dogs can learn new tricks, and most of them enjoy the challenge as long as it doesn't strain their bodies.

• Like 2

Believe it or not, the post about Boxed Curriculum and Planners got slightly...off subject. It was Ellie's fault.

No, it was someone else's fault.  I was going to hold my tongue but decided not to.

• Like 2

Ellie and I are flirting with another thread.

I saw that!!

Believe it or not, the post about Boxed Curriculum and Planners got slightly...off subject. It was Ellie's fault.

No, it was someone else's fault. I was going to hold my tongue but decided not to.

I agree, it was someone else's fault. ....and with that, I am..."wasting away again in Margaritaville! Looking for my... Lost shaker of salt!! Somebody claims that there's a woman to blame.... But I know (duh-duh-duh-duh-duhhh) it's my own $&@ fault"!😜

And that's a Jimmy Buffet Booya/h!!ðŸ¹ðŸ¹ðŸ¹ðŸ¹

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 7

Krissi, do you have any vanilla ice cream? I'm betting that is good in coffee.

It would be delicious in coffee. Because I make it with half-and-half. 😂😂😂

I guess I will have to stop by the store on my way to pick up DS from school. It is an emergency!

• Like 5

I have stuff to do. But instead of doing stuff, I've been actively not doing stuff. Unless browsing the boards and eating pretzels in bed qualifies as stuff.

I want to go to the teacher store and drop off donations at Goodwill. But that requires more effort than wasting my life away.

I like pretzels.

• Like 5

I have stuff to do. But instead of doing stuff, I've been actively not doing stuff. Unless browsing the boards and eating pretzels in bed qualifies as stuff.

I want to go to the teacher store and drop off donations at Goodwill. But that requires more effort than wasting my life away.

I like pretzels.

Hmm...looks like you're good, lana.

MW_logo.png

Definition of stuff
  1. Browsing the boards and eating pretzels in bed
  • Like 7

Ok, we're back from the vet. I was all prepared to make some life decisions for my sweet Nikki cat. Turns out it was just this big ol' cyst. He drained it. There was no infection. She's fine, just mad that we stuffed her in the cat carrier and had her butt poked.

• Like 8

Ok, we're back from the vet. I was all prepared to make some life decisions for my sweet Nikki cat. Turns out it was just this big ol' cyst. He drained it. There was no infection. She's fine, just mad that we stuffed her in the cat carrier and had her butt poked.

:party:

• Like 1

And that's why you should always stick a needle in it! (Not you personally, but always, always get an aspirate!) :hurray:

• Like 2

And that's why you should always stick a needle in it! (Not you personally, but always, always get an aspirate!) :hurray:

and that is why I ALWAYS listen to Critter!!😊😊💕ðŸ±ðŸ±ðŸ± Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 5

Hooray!  Krissi's cat is mad at them!  She's not dying!

• Like 4

Hooray! Krissi's cat is mad at them! She's not dying!

I really did think she was dying. (But that is just me. I always think the worst. I have made jumping to conclusions an Olympic sport) We took pictures of her with the kids this morning. My oldest DD was thinking up names for the replacement kitty (she is so unsympathetic, but she wants a kitten and I told her we have too many cats, so she is secretly hoping that Nikki dies soon).

I really did think she was dying. (But that is just me. I always think the worst. I have made jumping to conclusions an Olympic sport) We took pictures of her with the kids this morning. My oldest DD was thinking up names for the replacement kitty (she is so unsympathetic, but she wants a kitten and I told her we have too many cats, so she is secretly hoping that Nikki dies soon).

I'm just glad she isn't dying yet.  I have been there a couple of times with dearly-loved pets.  I kind of hope that my cat will go quietly in her sleep with no angst or suffering beforehand.  It's not easy any way it happens, but I hate having to make that decision.

• Like 1

The grocery store checker is at a standstill. If I didn't have gazillion things already on the conveyor belt, I'd move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:banghead:  :banghead:

I hate it when that happens.