• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

I've been sleeping. I think these meds made me sleepy. It could also be the low but normal blood pressure. I do remember feeling tired and run down during the times my bp dropped to these levels. It is now 104/71. I am now a bonafide druggie, with a 3-combo med pack daily. Fun times. I am to see both my gp and a cardiologist next week, time tbd.

No heart damage, stroke, or attack. Organs look good. Cholesterol, not so much.

I need to figure out a way to catch up on the homework I've missed. The professor already knows what is going on and will not take off late points. But I want to get it done as soon as possible. Preferably within the two weeks left in this program. I could do an Incomplete, but I just want to get done.

Tex, get ready for editing. I forgot to order the chocolate though. I'll get right on that.

I am eating the last piece of German chocolate cake that I'll have in a long long time...

• Like 10

I only explain that to my own children.  Sorry I am no help.  I imagine she will figure it out soon enough. Or maybe her doctor can be of assistance (when she finds one).

Had a nice three hour coffee with one of my oldest friends (in years of knowing each other).  I remember when her mom was pregnant with her younger twin siblings who are now 39.  :D

• Like 3

Matt and I were laying in bed because it's Sunday and raining and nap time. Mary woke up and came in to say hi. She went to the foot of the bed and grinned at us so I asked for a hug and Matt held his hand out for a fist bump. She stood there contemplating deeply how to handle the situation with her face all scrunched. Finally she said "Mama, holt on" gave Matt a fist bump and then came over to hug me. She seemed quite pleased with her decision.

• Like 4

I would not, in your condition. What symptoms are you trying to treat? I'm not a fan of the throw ten meds together in one bundle for anyone really.

I haven't slept more than 5 or 6 hours a night for the past month and melatonin isn't helping. I'm at the max level of melatonin that can take pregnant.

I have planned for the week - except for two slots in history which are waiting on the stupid library books to arrive.  

Thank you for the reminder.  I have been so focused this weekend on getting through my work I totally forgot to plan out the kids work for the week.  Writing it down on my growing to do list to do tonight.

• Like 1

I should stop posting. I seem to do nothing but complain.

Huh? I just meant I can't like that you got sick from your candies. And that you hate yourself, because we love you!

Blame hormones.

I used to eat those big bags of Swedish Fish in one sitting when I was preggers. Gut rot? Check.

Don't leave. I shan't be happy about that.

ETA: Booya! (For Slache - #noh)

• Like 7