Menu

Ignore this thread!

Horse ointment!

Renai, I cannot like your bp.

My hair is too long now.  I always realize this immediately after leaving the stylist when I told her not to cut it.  I plan on chopping a couple of inches off next time and asking for more layers.  I think it has been falling out due to thyroid, but I am kind of prone to suggestion so who can say?

• Like 1

• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

You know, I vaguely remember my boys needing more fraction help and doing two different books in the summer.  Must add these for little dd.  Someone put this on the reminder list.

So far we have:

Susan must floss daily.

Renai must report in with blood pressure readings twice daily.  (and she missed this morning)

Tex must add fraction programs for little dd.

Anyone else need a reminder?

My dh.  To bring a coke home for me from work.  (I'm a recovering coke-aholic, so I'm only allowed one on pizza night. The rest have to stay in his office at work.  Because no willpower.) 

• Like 4

I was more worried about the 23 degree temp. I think you should move south.

Thank you for caring about me, but I actually live in the most beautiful place on the planet (except maybe for the Kenai peninsula of Alaska-in the summertime.)  And I actually like winter.  Remember, I'm kinda weird unique. :wacko:

:001_tt2:

• Like 3

We're with kaiser. Kaiser absorbed all of the ACA patients and they take presidence over regular kaiser patients so I can't even go on a waiting list. It's not like my husband's going to run out and get a new job with new insurance. He's been looking for a job that pays equal or more money for year and a half. I don't qualify for state insurance because I have Kaiser. I don't know what to do.

:grouphug:  and  :sneaky2: .  

This makes my bp go up.  

• Like 2

Home from oil change.  Finished math and English with ds 10.  Don't wanna do more.  Must do math, Latin, and check science and give test to 12yo dd.  Don't wanna.  Need nap. 

Perhaps you should add "Life Skills:  Independence" to today's agenda.  As in, "Today, darling children, you will practice independent time management.  Here is a list of things each of you must accomplish.  I will be in my bedroom and will give you an hour to do it.  You may not ask questions or seek direction during that hour; remember, today we are practicing independence."

Then, during "Life Skills:  Independence," you can practice "Batteries:  Recharging."

Me, I'm going back to work on "Laziness:  Justifications." 

• Like 6

Yes! Thank goodness you are back!

We will be particularly impressed if you add "shall" and "shan't" to the conversation.

I shall do so immediately;-)

Busy day, ds13 has bio lab, then both guys have tennis. I have to fit grocery shopping in somewhere ere we return to our abode. (Ere and abode were added for Susan's benefit:-)

I haven't caught up on the thread, but Renai, I hope you are feeling better and Lynn, you deserve a nap. Glad Tex got meds.

Does anyone else think it is funny how we always seems to be talking about drugs, alcohol, and teA? Who says we are old? Middle age is just the teen years in different clothes :lol:

• Like 5

Insomuch as I know you are all interested in the continuing Days of His Death drama, aka Harry's Saga, I shall forthwith reproduce the communication with Harry's owner which transpired this day:

I was going to return Harry today, but DS requested more time, so I told him they could have the weekend.  I’ll bring him back the beginning of next week, if that’s okay.   If you need him for any reason I can always go home over lunch to get him.  I just know you miss him.

Take all the time you need!  J

You wanna hear something funny?  -Harry was in a dream I had last night.  I set him on the edge of my one truck and the wind blew and broke a hole in him.  So that’s not the funny part…   …the funny part is that I thought, “crap, [ikslo] isn’t going to be happy about this.† LOL!  J

OMG that is hysterical!! 

If you’re going to treat him so carelessly I shan't give him back!!!  Poor Harry.

And there you have it.  And while I did edit "[ikslo]" here - I actually did type "DS" in my email to him without thinking.  I am on this forum WAAAAAAY to much. 

• Like 7

Insomuch as I know you are all interested in the continuing Days of His Death drama, aka Harry's Saga, I shall forthwith reproduce the communication with Harry's owner which transpired this day:

And there you have it.  And while I did edit "[ikslo]" here - I actually did type "DS" in my email to him without thinking.  I am on this forum WAAAAAAY to much. 

You also said shan't!   :scared:

• Like 2

I'm not sure what happened but sister in law is moving out next month. This is a good thing. Mother in law keeps her checking account and somehow sister in law has no money despite making $2,000 a month for the past 2 years with no bills. She just received her last $10,000 check from a lawsuit and she got none of it because she owed her mom money for whatever the reason was this time. Sister in law didn't say it, but that might have been the straw that broke the camel's back. This makes $50,000 she will never see.

I'm not sure what happened but sister in law is moving out next month. This is a good thing. Mother in law keeps her checking account and somehow sister in law has no money despite making $2,000 a month for the past 2 years with no bills. She just received her last $10,000 check from a lawsuit and she got none of it because she owed her mom money for whatever the reason was this time. Sister in law didn't say it, but that might have been the straw that broke the camel's back. This makes $50,000 she will never see.

Wow.  Just...wow.

• Like 2

I don't know what this means for mother in law. She doesn't pay rent, but she goes out to eat more than once a day, is always traveling, and has almost $100,000 in debt. I can't imagine what her payments are and father in law can't work. Truly. She won't change her lifestyle. She filed for bankruptcy a few years ago so she can't do that. She's in trouble.

Okay, so, I've been on the phone off and on all morning and this is what I have. I cannot have an OBGYN, but I can be a patient of the clinic. I have an appointment for the 3rd to have all my stuff checked, an ultrasound on the 25th, and something in December. My ultrasound is so late in the game we might have a gender. They want me to go to the clinic today or tomorrow to pee in a cup so they have a positive pregnancy test so that if something goes wrong they can admit me.

• Like 8