Menu

Where to buy nice pajamas??

Moxie

OK, so it's not fancy or anything, but I saw some adorably delicious flannel pajamas a couple of days ago at Target.  I think they were Nick and Nora brand. They looked SO cozy.

:iagree:

I love Nick & Nora flannel PJs! I have 5 or 6 pairs, they're really warm and so cute. They last forever and don't "pill" when washed, like a lot of flannel does, they just get even softer & cozier. My favorite pair have sock monkeys knitting!  :laugh:

Sounds weird, but... check Victoria's Secret. I would die in flannel pjs (very warm natured!), but I had a regular pair of pj pants from there (which I never wore to bed lol) that I LOVED.

They were having a sale not too long ago so I texted DH "getting your mom pajamas from Victoria Secret for her birthday". He texted back "Never say the words 'mom' and 'VS' in the same sentance ever again!!"

April Cornell is nice, so is Carole Hochman. Not cheap, but good quality!

I have a pair of Carole Hochman flannel pajamas that I got 10 yrs ago. I wear that pair all the time and they look brand new. I am not a big department store shopper, so I guess I got this set at Costco. Could that be? Would that line be at Costco? I don't know, but whatever I paid for them was money well spent. They are warm and soft and look great a decade later.