Menu

Enough already ....

Luanne

My daughter already missed two days of work last week because she was dizzy and just not feeling well.  One of the two days she had a migraine besides.  Today I had to go pick her up early because she was throwing up.

Don't you think my family has had enough of illnesses to last more than one lifetime?  I do.  I was not happy hearing she is still ill.  I have chemo on Thursday so have to stay away from her now because I don't want to catch it too.  :confused1:

If she's dizzy and not feeling well it could be part of the whole migraine syndrome . :( I hope she's feeling better soon! Sorry!!

I agree and was even going to ask if she has problems with her period. This was my dd. She missed lots of school every month, until we got her periods straightened out. (((Hugs))))

My daughter already missed two days of work last week because she was dizzy and just not feeling well.  One of the two days she had a migraine besides.  Today I had to go pick her up early because she was throwing up.

Don't you think my family has had enough of illnesses to last more than one lifetime?  I do.  I was not happy hearing she is still ill.  I have chemo on Thursday so have to stay away from her now because I don't want to catch it too.  :confused1:

Hope she will be feeling better soon and you don't get it.  :grouphug: