Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Did 8 loads of laundry, vacuumed house, wondered why ds10 was sleeping in so late found out when he awoke at 10 am that he had been vomiting during the night. Sterilized bathrooms, made cookies. felt a little tired and thought I would lie down for a few seconds- woke up 2 hours later, cooked tea (Dinner).

Wow. I'm impressed! Sorry kiddo isn't well.  :grouphug:

I'm going outside and fixing my flower beds that have gone to the weeds. Then, I will relax and seize the weekend.  ;)

Cool, cloudy and rainy today. Glad I was able to sit by the pool yesterday:) 

Errands: Children's Place ($1 flipflops!), Target, grocery store

School planning: never got to it yesterday, a gf texted and asked if she could stop by last night, well, of course you can:)

Pick up around the house, nothing too strenuous

Dinner: Sloppy Joes, fries or chips and something ytbd

Did 8 loads of laundry, vacuumed house, wondered why ds10 was sleeping in so late found out when he awoke at 10 am that he had been vomiting during the night. Sterilized bathrooms, made cookies. felt a little tired and thought I would lie down for a few seconds- woke up 2 hours later, cooked tea (Dinner).

I hope he feels better soon Melissa!

I'd rather post this here than make a post. May I ask for prayers please? I'm currently away from my dh for the rest of the day at the conference and I woke up with morning with light amount of vaginal bleeding. I know it might not mean miscarriage but of course that's the first thing on my mind. Thanks for prayers.

Good Morning...

Jean...it's a rain day here and everything is done...so it's gonna be a rest day for us.  

Melissa---hope he feels better soon.  

Hjffkj--keeping you in my prayers.  :grouphug:

Today--just a light tidy of the first floor this afternoon

watch movies and hangout with my family

eat something delicious for dinner

hjffkj, praying for you.

I, too, am experiencing the VBS aftermath. I got all my stuff at church stowed on Friday except for the giant tree. I'm not taking it down until they tell me where they want it to go. The one thing worse than leaving it standing would be leaving it lying on the ground in 3 huge pieces while the PTB decide where they want to put it.

So...today I will catch up on laundry, straighten the mountain of stuff that needs to return to its "home", clean out the car-which is also full of VBS overflow, wash the bed linens, help dd start packing for a week of camp, and perhaps go to a local festival to visit with some of dh's childhood friends.

But none of that will happen if I DON'T GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET BUSY!!!!!!!

I'm not sure why the weekend with my parents just knocked me out. Maybe it's also dd's theater day-camp that started this week which requires 1-1/2 hours of commuting every morning and afternoon. I need to get back to tackling things!

For Today:

Put away laundry - mine and sheets/misc - done

Wash dishes - done

Mail tutorial checks - done

Grocery store for fruit, cheese, hot dogs/buns - done

Library - done

Prepare Sunday School lesson - done

Make cheesecake brownies - done

Make fruit/cheese/cracker platter - done

Pack everyone up + food, swim stuff, instruments for potluck dinner/chamber music

Lunch - sandwiches, bananas - done

Dinner - potluck

hjffkj - you will be in my prayers today. - continuing

I'd rather post this here than make a post. May I ask for prayers please? I'm currently away from my dh for the rest of the day at the conference and I woke up with morning with light amount of vaginal bleeding. I know it might not mean miscarriage but of course that's the first thing on my mind. Thanks for prayers.

On it, keep us posted. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Definitely praying! 

Melissa-hope your ds feels better and that no one else catches it

Jean-- :grouphug:

Lizzie-yes, I hate grocery shopping on the weekend. I've been doing it for over a month, though. Kroger has double points for shopping on Friday -Saturday through the end of July, so I'll keep doing it as long as that continues. Kroger already has the cheapest gas in town. I saved $.60 cents per gallon on the last fill up. 

Done:

Dh and I went for a walk

coffee and breakfast

planned out first semester of math for ds (I'm using 4 different workbooks and Life of Fred)

To Do:

Lunch 

Pay bills

work more on our bedroom (dh still has more to go through before we start cleaning)

laundry 

dinner

I slept in and now am helping DH texture out master bath (Finally! We're remodeling it ourselves). I have peach ice cream to freeze, a couple loads of laundry to do and then I'll probably relax the rest of the day.

Hjffkj I will be praying for you!

Human care done

Pet care done

Dd did her 5k training minus the boot camp.  She's still recovering from shin splints.  Rocky ran with her.  I walked.  My Fitbit battery died but I walked the same route that dd ran and she said it was 2 miles today so I guess that is what I walked.  The thing is, now that I've done that, I am spent and while I should be doing all sorts of things in the house I have no energy.  Rocky looks like he feels the same.  That's what it's like for us old dogs.  

Well bleeding has stopped and never got to more then just on toilet paper when wiping, cramps have subsided. But my nausea, which has been quite intense for the last week has stopped entirely today. That happened before my first miscarriage a few yearsago so I'm worried about that. All I can do is wait and see what happens.

Being at a Catholic home school conference was certainly the right place to be if I was experiencing this without my dh!

Still thinking of you, Hjffkj.

What I was missing was the back of my Fitbit.  After cleaning out the car and not finding it and then getting in the car to go look at the store where I had taken it apart to find out what kind of battery it used, ds came rushing out of the house to tell me that he found it - on my Fitbit.  I had just put it on backwards so that it didn't look like it was on there.  Silly me!  (But i"m really glad that I have it.)

Dd and I went and bought a birthday gift for ds.  

Then we went car exploring and finally after 14 years in this house found the local middle school!  It's quite far away.  

We got dinner at the local teriyaki place.