Menu

Jack Bauer's back! Tonight at 8 PM. It's a 2 hour premiere...

unsinkable

"Set and shot in London, the suspenseful event series once again will follow the exploits of heroic agent JACK BAUER (Sutherland). Four years ago, Jack was a fugitive from justice. Now an exile, he nevertheless is willing to risk his life and freedom to avert yet another global disaster. Tracking Jack are CIA head STEVE NAVARRO (Benjamin Bratt, “Law & Orderâ€)...."

http://www.fox.com/24-live-another-day/

YEA!  We watched the show and was disappointed it was canceled. 

Watching tonight!!!!!!!!!

It's called a premiere?  Any news on whether a series will follow?  Would it be left off when Jack had to flee.....?

The first episode of a season is normally called a premiere. It's a pilot if the series has not been picked up yet. This season is going to be a full day but in 12 hours instead of 24. How they condense it is supposed to be part of the show. They're filming episode 8 now.

We gave up after maybe the third season.  I like it, but I would joke with DH that I often found myself dozing off, only to realize it followed the same formula as a million other episodes LOL.  But I did enjoy it.  Right now most of the series we watch are wrapping up, so maybe we'll dive back into 24 on Prime.  We never watched Scandal and just finished season 1, so that's been our "new" show to watch.

Love that it is in London though!!!!