Menu

I knew that woman who cloned her dogs was a loon...

OK, I want to see the 3-legged horse. This kind of thing just does not happen, people! Unless it is a mini-horse, maybe. But regular horses DO NOT survive on only 3 legs. Vets at Penn tried to make prosthetic lower limbs for a couple of horses only to have them eventually fail as far as I know. Horses will develop laminitis in their good opposite leg and need to be euthanized at that point. No vet in their right mind would've amputated a horse's leg!!!!

Where's the horse? Show me the horse!! Her story is so sordid and bizarre that I would not be surprised if the horse did not exist.

Any story with a three legged horse AND a Mormon missionary chained to a bed is worth reading:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080815/ap_on_re_us/cloned_dogs_tennessee

She's from HERE! I asked my husband when the news broke -- where did she get the money? He speculated she was simply wealthy and eccentric, but I didn't believe it. Just something about her face.

Now we're wondering how many houses she broke into and stole from to get that kind of money, or how many people she conned/scammed. And she's never been prosecuted! Give me a break.

Crazy people. Crazy people probably related to ME.

My favorite parts:

"She was a rather bizarre character..." -ya think!-

and this one:

"There was a strong aroma about her, and I told her this needed to be taken care of before I went to court with her," Crockett said.

Bwahahahaha! :smilielol5:

I'm going to have that Davy Crockett song stuck in my head for the rest of the day now!

She's from HERE! I asked my husband when the news broke -- where did she get the money? He speculated she was simply wealthy and eccentric, but I didn't believe it. Just something about her face.

I thought I heard on one news report that she took a 2nd mortgage to get the dog cloned, but who knows now. :confused:

My favorite parts:

"She was a rather bizarre character..." -ya think!-

and this one:

"There was a strong aroma about her, and I told her this needed to be taken care of before I went to court with her," Crockett said.

Bwahahahaha! :smilielol5:

I'm going to have that Davy Crockett song stuck in my head for the rest of the day now!

Obviously Mr. Crockett left his native land to attend law school because folks around here would never refer to someone as having a strong aroma about them. Nope. We say "Dang, she stank to high heaven and I told her 'Hooooweee, woman! I ain't goin' nowhere with you till you take a bath. I don't think you need to wait till Saturday night, either.' "

Obviously Mr. Crockett left his native land to attend law school because folks around here would never refer to someone as having a strong aroma about them. Nope. We say "Dang, she stank to high heaven and I told her 'Hooooweee, woman! I ain't goin' nowhere with you till you take a bath. I don't think you need to wait till Saturday night, either.' "

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: