Menu

Cute kitty alert -- ds' new kitten...

Stacia

I was given one for Christmas as a child. We had sealpoints up to that point. He had personality plus and I named him Benji. His favorite thing was to climb straight up the linen-heavy cotton drapes in the living room and then cry for help getting down. Adorable :D

I had one as an adult -- he was 18 when he passed away in 2013. (I still miss my guy!)

Flame points are so smart, fun, & have such cool personalities. Love them!

Yep, the personality is the best. Somehow they manage to be both big and subtle. Plus I happen to love their 'voices' though I know this puts a lot of folks off. But really, they do sound like they are talking to you. Who could resist that :D

Your new little guy is adorable btw.

Yep, the personality is the best. Somehow they manage to be both big and subtle. Plus I happen to love their 'voices' though I know this puts a lot of folks off. But really, they do sound like they are talking to you. Who could resist that :D

Your new little guy is adorable btw.

Thanks. Yep, we also had a Siamese mix (who also, sadly, passed away in 2013) who talked & talked & talked & talked. Ds & I especially adored her -- the talking was awesome. Our new guy is not super-chatty yet, but he has been chirping around the house some today. I'm hoping he gets chattier as he gets older. :D

We have birds so we can't have a cat right now but man, your descriptions are making me miss that Siamese energy :D

We seem to be having our own little private conversation here :lol:

Where is the kitty smiley?

:lol:

Um, here:

cat_smiley01.gif

or here:

cat74.gif

or here:

cat-emoticon.gif

what a cutie.  Do you have a name for him yet?

We kept the name that the rescue organization gave him -- Ryker (after Rear Admiral Riker in Star Trek -- spinning on the idea of being 'boldly going' since he's a bold, fearless kitty).

Since dh is a Trekkie & ds is a geek, the name was a-ok w/ my ds.

My ds has a manx that looks like that, minus the tail! Very adorable.

Awwww, cute. My ds(12) got a kitten for Christmas this year, too. He's having a blast with her. I hope your fur baby gives you many years of enjoyment and pleasure.

Hi Stacia!!!! What a precious baby! We're also enjoying a new kitty (Atticus, our Siberian). It's AMAZING how much work gets done hanging out with the kitty in the "transition suite." LOL! Enjoy your baby! He's beautiful!!!

Any photos to share??? :)