Menu

Do you ever open threads and think

Excelsior! Academy

Sometimes I open the reply box, start typing, and then close the whole internet browser tab.  :)

Sometimes, I open the New Topic box, start typing, even laboring over my thoughts and then go, "Is this a great idea? No..." and bye-bye post. I think it's a type of therapy anyway. 

Yup. I try to remain a polite visitor here. I could probably kick off my shoes and make myself at home, become popular, become hated, and become banned but I am sooooo over that and have neither the time nor the inclination.

I'm new here so more often than not, I find myself about to respond and then think better of it. I will reply to some but I have tried my best to hold back on anything super controversial or the hot topic stuff.

Mostly I am on my phone so it's also a matter of me getting so annoyed with autocorrect and the small keyboard that I just don't bother with threads I know I will get really involved with.