Menu

This is my last year in my 40s....

Luanne

Happy Birthday!  Hope you feel better soon.

Happy birthday!   I turned 48 on the 22nd, so, as DD reminds me, it's just two more years until AARP!  Then I can go into the local diner say Giimie my discount, dad gummit!  I'll need to get some cardigan sweaters.

My dh presented me with an AARP card when I turned 50.  I don't think I've ever used it for anything.  Maybe I should check into those discounts for which I'm now eligible.

Today I turned 49.  I still have a cold and a bad headache, but I'm going to do my best to enjoy today anyway.

Happy, happy birthday!! No fun being sick on your day though.  :grouphug: I leave the 40s in about 3 months.  The beginning of my 40s was fine, the ending has been pretty sucky.  I hope my 50s are better. 

Happy birthday! I'm "only" 44, but have always welcomed each birthday. I think I was brainwashed during childhood because whenever Mom would complain about her age, Dad would always playfully say, "It's better than the alternative." It sounds like you will be enjoying this one...probably more so when you're feeling better. Give yourself permission to celebrate again once you've recovered. You deserve it! Wishing you a heartfelt "get well soon!" :)