Menu

My gmail "freaks out" when I try to log in from ipad. Anyone else have this problem?

Hikin' Mama

Yep.  I had that problem too, when trying to use gmail on the iPad through the Chrome app.  Very annoying.  I had to switch to using the specific gmail app for iPad.

ETA: This is my iPad 2, and it's been happening for several months, long before the update to iOS 7 came along.  (I haven't updated to iOS 7 yet because one, I'm waiting to see if there are bugs to work out, and two, I only have a 16G iPad and need to delete some stuff to make room for the new OS.)

My Yahoo mail account has been acting wonky since I installed the most recent update.

Actually, my whole iPad (version 3) has been heating up a lot since I installed the update, even when the cover thingie is closed. I can feel the heat all the way through a thick, padded leather sleeve. :glare: It's probably just a coincidence that it started happening after the update, but it's still very annoying. I wish I'd bought the extended warranty.

I have this issue for one of my gmail accounts.. the other works just fine.

I've tried asking for help from Gmail--but they have NEVER responded.

GRRR

I thought about deleting that account on the Ipad then putting it back in... haven't got around to it yet.

I may have to try the Gmail app.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR