Menu

Happy Birthday Fairfarmhand!

Negin

Thank you so much.

Since my mom died, birthdays are bittersweet. I've been fighting tears all morning, even though for the first time ever, my dh bought me a card and wrote in it before my birthday. :)

I will probably take a hot shower, have a good cry and then be okay for the rest of the day.

My son (5) made me card this morning and a penny and my dd (8) gave me four marbles and 11 cents. :)

My oldest is probably going to make me a mint chocolate chip ice cream pie in a oreo crust instead of birthday cake. YUM!

:party:

Happy Birthday!!!

Sorry you're feeling sad about your mom. :( I always think of my parents and my brother on my birthday, too, but then I try to get out and do something fun so I don't ruin the day by being sad about things I can't change. I'm sure your mom would have wanted you to enjoy your birthday, so get out there and make it great!

I hope you have lots of fun and lots of cake today!!!

Happy Birthday! and one time you posted how to make a piecrust. Thank you, from my entire family. Now they say they're spoiled, and I tried to use a pre-made pillsbury crust the other day and no one would eat it. They have to be spoiled and have the homemade crust now. Happy Birthday and many more!

Happy Birthday! and one time you posted how to make a piecrust. Thank you, from my entire family. Now they say they're spoiled, and I tried to use a pre-made pillsbury crust the other day and no one would eat it. They have to be spoiled and have the homemade crust now. Happy Birthday and many more!

AWESOME!

This literally brought a smile to my face.  LOVE IT!

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes. It was a nice day, for all my conflicted feelings.  My dad actually remembered to call me.  Most of the time, I call him. ;) So did my mil and my brother. My step mom sent me a nice note too.

I have a great family.

And my mil sent me the Joy of Cooking for my birthday gift. I SO LOVE IT! I've already tried three recipes from it and they were all divine. Even the US Senate Bean Soup that had celery (which noone likes) was wonderful. The kids and dh ate it right up, even with celery in it!