Menu

Amazon Subscribe and Save?

Spryte

Anyone else use this?

We've been using it for a few items - our hard to find laundry detergent and DW detergent.  I like the 5% savings, and mostly that I don't have to think about finding these items in a store (the brands we like are hard to find where we live).

I just realized that if you have 5 items coming on the same schedule, they give 20% off all items.  So now I'm wondering ... What do you order this way?  With the 20% off, I'm thinking some items might be worthwhile.  

Do you order this way?  What items do you order?

I had similar questions. Some of my items ship at different times, for example, I don't need DW detergent every month. But in October I have five of my items all scheduled to come at the same time, yet I don't see a 20% discount. Do I have to something to activate the extra discount?

We have 27 active subscriptions. :D

Diapers (for three kids, plus overnight diapers), wipes, deodorant, coffee beans, toothbrush heads, maple syrup, coconut oil, razors, dog food, laundry supplies, vitamins and supplements, toothpaste, soap, toilet paper, and miscellaneous toiletries.

I had similar questions. Some of my items ship at different times, for example, I don't need DW detergent every month. But in October I have five of my items all scheduled to come at the same time, yet I don't see a 20% discount. Do I have to something to activate the extra discount?

I believe the 20% shows up when it's the next delivery in the queue.

I order diapers, wet wipes, toilet paper, soap, detergent, coconut milk, curry paste.. will be adding more once I finish price comparing at our new home.

Right now, I only get a few things that I know are very predictable - replacement toothbrush heads, razor blades, dishwasher detergent, dryer sheets. I need to do a better job at tracking some of the things we use so I can set up appropriate orders.

I use this for some things, too.  Toilet paper, kleenex, shampoo and conditioner, liquid hand soap, DS's body wash, dishwasher detergent, vitamins, and a couple other things.  I actually wish I could find a few more items to add.  I love the service.  Although I thought the discount was 15%, not 20%, when you buy 5 or more items.  Also, pay attention because there is some disclaimer that diapers and wipes don't "count."  (I don't buy them, so I don't know exactly, though.)

With 5 items (excluding diapers and baby wipes), the discount is 15%. It should automatically come up.

Maybe the 20% was a promo today, or since I've never ordered this much before?

It came up though, so I'm happy.  Guess we'll have to watch each order to see if it's always 20% off.

This time I ordered: TP, paper towels, sunbutter (the 2 5 lb tubs), and some gluten free goodies that I normally wouldn't buy, but with the case discount plus 20% off, it wasn't a bad price so I'm willing to splurge to make DS jump for joy.  :)  Everything came up less than I'd have paid locally this time, so it was good.

This is cool!

I believe the 20% shows up when it's the next delivery in the queue.

I order diapers, wet wipes, toilet paper, soap, detergent, coconut milk, curry paste.. will be adding more once I finish price comparing at our new home.

Thanks, maybe that's why it hasn't gone down.

With 5 items (excluding diapers and baby wipes), the discount is 15%. It should automatically come up.

Oh, wipes might be one of my items. I'll have to go check.

And mine says 20%, maybe because I'm signed up for Amazon mom.

I have a monthly order that is different every month, based on when we run out of certain items. Dh has his k-cups every month, I have two different teas coming every 3 months, 2 different canned soups for my fil every three months, melatonin and other supplements for ds every 4 months, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, cous cous, rice, trash bags, Breathe-Right strips, lemon juice for the dishwasher, dish washing liquid, tooth brush heads, dog food... Most items are on a 3 month schedule but others are every month to every 6 months. I get 20% off every month, and spend about $150 - $280 a month of our grocery budget at Amazon.

ETA: I get the 20% on five or more items for being an Amazon Mom member, but I'm not ordering any wipes or diapers or other baby items. Just regular household items.

So, I realized I only had four items, that was why the discount didn't show 20%. I added one more item, and my next order will be 20% everything, including baby wipes, that some thought didn't count. Very happy!

We are getting, wipes, dw detergent, soap, toilet paper, and organic maple syrup.