Menu

HSBC: Free stuff for Mother's Day

I'm trying to decide between the Critical Thinking promo code, or one of the Evan-Moor books (and with that, I can't decide between the Asia one for my rising 6th grader, or the ocean one for my preKer).

ETA: Decided to go with the Evan-Moor ocean book for my preKer, if for no other reason than he will enjoy that I got a book just for him. :)

Has anyone who used the offer to get a CTC ebook actually received their ebook yet? I have not and I just wanted to know if I am the only one. Thanks!

I haven't yet. I received an order confirmation email right away, but the blurb said it would take 48 hours for the order to be processed. I ordered on May 11th, so I'm checking email today. I'll post when I receive my download link.

Oh, wait! Just saw this on the site (Plum Crazy beat me to it. :))

IMPORTANT NOTICE - 05/15/2013

We have been notified that the code posted below no longer works. You will receive an error message when trying to use the code. Please email The Critical Thinking Company an email by midnight tonight, May 15, 2013:marketing@criticalthinking.com You will receive a new code to use that is good for one purchase per person. Thank you for your understanding! - Homeschool Buyers Co-op

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, wait! Just saw this on the site (Plum Crazy beat me to it. :))

IMPORTANT NOTICE - 05/15/2013

We have been notified that the code posted below no longer works. You will receive an error message when trying to use the code. Please email The Critical Thinking Company an email by midnight tonight, May 15, 2013:marketing@criticalthinking.com You will receive a new code to use that is good for one purchase per person. Thank you for your understanding! - Homeschool Buyers Co-op

I'm so sad! I didn't realize I had to redeem the code by 5/15 I thought I just had to complete my smartpoints purchase by then. :( I was trying to decide which one I wanted, and then we left for vacation. Now I'm trying to finalize everything and there is no code anymore! ACK! I emailed them, but I suspect all is lost, right? :( Phooey.