Menu

the perfect natural looking 36A bra

raindrops

I just saw some nice ones at JCP's. I don't remember the brand. It may have been Bali. They were a "soft" bra, no padding, but they were double lined. At the moment I can't remember the name either, it was something like, "Just My Fit". Each bra covered a few sizes. I thought they were going to be perfect for my dd, but you needed to be a 36.

There were a few other brands there as well, that looked like they would work for either a A or B cup, as long as you're a 36. My dd needs 34.

HTH

My favorite bra was Body By Victoria. I'd have stocked up if I knew they'd quit making them. It's a soft cup with no wire and thick lining, but it's not padded. I have ONE.

It's ridiculous what bras can cost. I understand the need for pricey bras when you demand significant support, but a 36A shouldn't be $40. Also, it shouldn't be impossible to find a bra that size without a wire or padding. I don't need or want either. Is it impossible for bra manufacturers to believe that some of us are HAPPY to be small and don't WANT to look larger?

I'm test driving a Warner's bra now that's similiar to my favorite one. I think it's as close as I'm going to get :-/

Yes, I am wearing it now, actually! http://www.onehanesp...earchTerm=21158 (it is really hard to find good bras in 36a!). I like this one because it has just enough lining and concealing that I can wear under a t-shirt with no show through, but it's not like a miracle bra that pushes things together and up, which I really dislike.

Why is is so hard to find these? It's so silly. And just because I am small doesn't mean that I always want to look bigger. I am fine with the size that I am. (most of the time!)

You should check 34A sizes for one you like (there are a lot more As at 34) then just use a bra extender to reach 36 for the band length.

The problem with this approach (at least for me) is that the cups are too close together on the front of my body. I end up with armpit overhang if I try a 34 and if there is a wire it can be downright painful. At least for me. I will admit that I have fairly decent arm and shoulder muscling because of my farm chores, so that could be the problem too.

If you have a Nordstrom store near you, I highly recommend getting measured there, just to be sure. DD and I went a couple of years ago and I was shocked at how different my real size was from the size I thought I was! I am not your size, but I like ones by Chanterelle. They are very expensive if you buy them in stores, though, but you can find them much cheaper online.