Menu

YAY!! Sleepy! I just bumped you to 4!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, silly. I meant I didn't know as I was posting. I'm 10 away from 4, but I'm not here enough to deserve it.

How on earth do you have almost four square with only 200 posts?? I don't get it. You must have very powerful friends. LOL!

I tried to rep you but I am all out of rep tonight. I hope you get your 4th square because you are like Rep Wonder Woman.

How on earth do you have almost four square with only 200 posts?? I don't get it. You must have very powerful friends. LOL!

I tried to rep you but I am all out of rep tonight. I hope you get your 4th square because you are like Rep Wonder Woman.

Or some of her posts were deleted and she was allowed to keep her rep.

Hi ya girls! :D

I just want to say, amidst this talk of rep. I appreciate all that you gals contribute to this board. I have learned a lot from you! Really! So I feel that I am right in saying I feel like I should give you rep!

Thankyou for sharing your talents and thoughts on this board!

Yes. A lot of friendships were formed on that thread. I miss have a place to say hi to everybody.
Yep. That's one of the points of this board--to make friends with others, and that thread brought a lot of us together that really wouldn't know each other otherwise. So please forgive us some reminiscing now and then! :001_smile: It's just neat to see us all on one thread again to say howdy!

So, whatcha all up to? Nothing, I hope! :D

I'm out of rep right now, but I owe some of you!