Menu

Has anyone seen an update for Elfgivas?

Liz CA

it is good news!!! (i tried to update the original post, but painkillers do funny things to one's brain....)

for Lent this year, I decided to give up some body parts ;)

two ovaries + one appendix down.... part of a kidney to go (mid-april).

results were startling, but wonderful. initial biopsy of ovaries showed no ovarian cancer :)

detailed biopsy results to come. and then the kidney biopsy after removal next month.

the startling bit was the appendix, which had dropped into my lower pelvis, and showed signs of having been Very Unhappy.

We slept better last night than we have in weeks.

Ann, that is such good news. Doing the happy dance for you here.

A word of caution, don't try sit-ups just yet. :D It took my brain forever to figure out that there are certain things one should not do right after surgery, like sit-up quickly. Get some rest and take care of yourself.

it is good news!!! (i tried to update the original post, but painkillers do funny things to one's brain....)

for Lent this year, I decided to give up some body parts ;)

two ovaries + one appendix down.... part of a kidney to go (mid-april).

results were startling, but wonderful. initial biopsy of ovaries showed no ovarian cancer :)

detailed biopsy results to come. and then the kidney biopsy after removal next month.

the startling bit was the appendix, which had dropped into my lower pelvis, and showed signs of having been Very Unhappy.

We slept better last night than we have in weeks.

YEAH! Just found this. So glad for you!