Menu

What was your last Google search?

Bang!Zoom!

Horizons math

Beazer Homes

D.R. Horton Homes

Ryland Homes

We are shopping for a new house.

We just had a Beazer home built. We are very happy with it. We don't like the D.R. Horton's in our neighborhood and we didn't feel they were built as well. Don't have Ryland nearby.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canterbury Tales.

We didn't look up the same thing LOL I googled reviews for Praise Moves and your blog came up. I read the review (which thanks for that) I need something a little more advance but I saw your picture than it was like "wow" she is on WTM so anyway small google world LOL

We didn't look up the same thing LOL I googled reviews for Praise Moves and your blog came up. I read the review (which thanks for that) I need something a little more advance but I saw your picture than it was like "wow" she is on WTM so anyway small google world LOL

That's hilarious! Wow--it really is a small google world.

"coke syrup nausea pharmacy"

I was reading the thread from a mother concerned about a child getting dehydrated from vomiting. Someone mentioned taking a spoonful of heavy syrup from a can of peaches, which reminded me that my Mom always gave us a teaspoon of Coke syrup, which she bought at the pharmacy. It worked wonders! I found several references to folks finding that you can ask for it at the pharmacy at Target or Walgreens. Evidently they don't put it out on the shelves, but it is available.