Menu

LCHF girls....what do you buy at Trader Joe's?

TammyinTN

• 11 months later...

Trader Joe's is finally coming to Colorado this February!  

They're opening three locations (two in Denver and one in Boulder) on February 14th, with two additional locations (Denver & Fort Collins) opening later this year.  The closest one will still be an hour away from me, but I'm already planning a pilgrimage.  :p

Cheeeeeeese

All kinds of nuts (chile lime cashews, tamari almonds are good) and seeds

Applewood smoked bacon

Avocados are well-priced

Dark chocolate, different kinds including a box of portioned 100-cal sticks

Reasonable but nice olive oils--we like their California in a tall, round cylindrical bottle for salads and popcorn

Trader Joe's is finally coming to Colorado this February!  

They're opening three locations (two in Denver and one in Boulder) on February 14th, with two additional locations (Denver & Fort Collins) opening later this year.  The closest one will still be an hour away from me, but I'm already planning a pilgrimage.  :p

Shall that be the time we meet?  We could make a day of it (especially on a Tuesday-- when my children are in school!!!!)

Shall that be the time we meet?  We could make a day of it (especially on a Tuesday-- when my children are in school!!!!)

Even better!!  I'd love to meet up!  :)

We'll actually be out of town for the Grand Opening (Feb 14 - I wouldn't have gone on Valentine's Day anyway), but I could go anytime after February 20.  Maybe Tuesday, February 25, since you mentioned that Tuesdays work well for you?  Looks like the Trader Joe's in Greenwood Village will be the closest to us. I'll PM you. 

If any other Colorado boardies want to join in on this Trader Joe's pilgrimage/boardie meetup, chime in!    The more, the merrier!   :p