Menu

Baby News! When to tell dh?

MrsBanjoClown

I just got a faint positive! I got another one about 1:30am yesterday. I had already decided to tell dh in a Valentine's Day card. I bought the card and printed up a poem to put inside it and was going to tape the test inside. Now, I don't know if I want to wait 10 days to tell dh! I mean I do, but it's hard to not tell him. I'm thinking if I wait the test will be darker and so he won't be as skeptical. What do you think? Give him the card now or wait unti V-Day?

ETA: We have been trying for just over a year.

Guest inoubliable

Yeah, I couldn't wait anymore. I gave him the card. There were happy tears! Now to figure out how and when to tell the boys and the rest of our family

Share the love with the rest of them on Valentine's Day?

Idk how old your boys are, but when we found out about #3, we made tshirts for ours. Oldest got one that said "I'm the BIGGEST brother" and middle got one that said "I'm the BIG brother" and then we had a onsie that we painted "And I'M the BABY brother!" on. We gave them the shirts and let them open the onsie a few weeks after our OB/GYN said that all was good. Big hit.

Share the love with the rest of them on Valentine's Day?

Idk how old your boys are, but when we found out about #3, we made tshirts for ours. Oldest got one that said "I'm the BIGGEST brother" and middle got one that said "I'm the BIG brother" and then we had a onsie that we painted "And I'M the BABY brother!" on. We gave them the shirts and let them open the onsie a few weeks after our OB/GYN said that all was good. Big hit.

The boys are 8 and 6.