Menu

What is your current favorite TV show?

GraciebytheBay

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Lark Rise to Candleford too, own all but the last season (still need to get that one). Is Sherlock BBC? Will have to check that one out.

Yes, Sherlock is BBC. Very fun! I can't wait for the next season to come out (which may take at least a year! Ack!)

I started watching LRtC via DVDs at our library, but they only have seasons 1 & 3. :glare: I'm trying to work from the inside (I work there part-time) to buy seasons 2 & 4.My co-workers just don't appreciate my need to keep watching.

Love Lark Rise to Candleford! I've watched it on PBS, but have somehow never managed to catch the last half of season 4. Is that the last season? It's not on Netflix... :glare:

Yes that is the last season and it is only half as long as the other seasons. My local library has it and I was able to watch it that way. :)

Yes that is the last season and it is only half as long as the other seasons. My local library has it and I was able to watch it that way. :)

Ugh - does it have an ending/wrap it up episode? I have hope that's what I've missed, otherwise from what I seen it just ended mid-stream - I want an ending!!

Ugh - does it have an ending/wrap it up episode? I have hope that's what I've missed, otherwise from what I seen it just ended mid-stream - I want an ending!!

Did you see the one where Gabriel invented the harvesting machine and showed it to the local farmer? That was the last one, don't want to say anymore in case of spoilers.

I love Criminal Minds, and NCIS.

For lighter fare, Big Bang.

I usually do reruns though and I love King of Queens (used to hate it), Rules of Engagement (I ADORE Patrick Warburton), and I'm starting to watch a little HIMYM. I also like old That 70's Show, and old Cosby Show.

Once Upon a Time and Arrow on Hulu Plus.

Dr. Who on Amazon because the newer ones are in HD, makes me happy. Supernatural as well. We also love Tanked even though I had to buy the episodes. Duck Dynasty is hilarious and Sanctuary is an old favorite.

Psych, Monk, Numbers, Burn Notice, Warehouse 13, Stargate SG1 and Atlantis never get old for us.

Merlin, BBC Robin Hood and Primeval are go to re-watches as well.

Love Firefly too but own it on bluray and won't watch it any other way.