Menu

Who is Autumn?

I let about 5 threads float by before I realized Autumn wasn't a board member. I thought it odd that I didn't recognize her username when everyone was SOOOOO excited about her baby.

Heh. I guess it would be pretty confusing to anybody who didn't realize we're discussing a giraffe. "Autumn had her baby last night! She let it fall about six feet to the floor and then kicked it around a little, and she won't stay still for it to nurse, but I'm sure she's a terrific mom!"

I guess it would be pretty confusing to anybody who didn't realize we're discussing a giraffe. "Autumn had her baby last night! She let it fall about six feet to the floor and then kicked it around a little, and she won't stay still for it to nurse, but I'm sure she's a terrific mom!"
Not to mention all the discussion about her tail... :smilielol5:

"She's lifting her tail... Does that mean she's having the baby?! No. She's just going poo."

:leaving:

Heh. I guess it would be pretty confusing to anybody who didn't realize we're discussing a giraffe. "Autumn had her baby last night! She let it fall about six feet to the floor and then kicked it around a little, and she won't stay still for it to nurse, but I'm sure she's a terrific mom!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, I did that and I am a terrific mom.....what is it you are trying to say?

Dawn

Well, if I had to push out a baby that weighed 110 lbs, I don't rightly care if they have to fall 6 feet and don't get to nurse right away. ;)

P.S. I still think kangaroos got it figured out way ahead of the game. Give birth to the baby when it weighs a couple of grams and then just carry it around in a handy pouch, where the boobs are, until its big enough to clamor out by itself.

Doh! Why didn't we think of that?!

Oooohhhhhhhh. Okay. I've been seeing the threads and I didn't even click on them. I just assumed it was a board member whom I did not know from "way back when" or something. :)