Menu

Who remembers Pete's Pond?

There is never anything there when I look. I am beginning to get a complex.

Okay, I just saw some fish.

LOL! That's why I was so excited to see the tiny cute animal. I remember when everyone was so obsessed years ago on the old boards, but I never saw anything but fish and birds.

You gals are killing me. Darn husband and children demanding my time.

I did see an ostrich this morning. Still a bird but a more interesting bird then the ones I usually see. I dragged my son over to show him. He did not appreciate the awesomeness of watching an ostrich on the other side of the world.

There are zebras right now! RIGHT NOW! :willy_nilly:

ETA: Oh, fergit it. Literally as soon as I posted here and went back over, they spooked and ran off from the water.

It wasn't me who spooked them. I was driving to swim practice.

It wasn't me who spooked them. I was driving to swim practice.

:lol: They both turned, looked at something, and started to jog off, then the site abruptly cut over to generic advertising for awhile. All I could think was that one of them was being mauled by lions or something!!! I refreshed the page and it was back to just quiet watering hole. So I don't know, maybe you dodged a bullet there :tongue_smilie:

This post has almost brought tears to my eyes . . Much simpler days when the kids were young and we were unaware of all their special needs. We're in such a hard space right now . . .i long for Pete's pond days. I loved Pete's Pond.

Big mama hug to you Rose... :grouphug: Hang in there.