Menu

I am sick. I am so sick that all I can do is read this forum, sleep and cry.

Maybe it is allergies? Maybe taking the red eye, no sleep and funky airplane air didn't help me? Maybe I have a respiratory gunk? I went to work this morning and just got sicker as the day wore on. I am miserable. My husband just came home, took one look at me and went back out to buy dinner for he and our son and some chocolate almond milk ice cream for me. Now all I can do is sit here and cry because someone loves me that much. He had me at the take out...

That's how sick I am. Now I shall find my favorite quilt and a box of Kleenex and resort to Netflix. You all are wonderful. Good night.

Maybe it is allergies? Maybe taking the red eye, no sleep and funky airplane air didn't help me? Maybe I have a respiratory gunk? I went to work this morning and just got sicker as the day wore on. I am miserable. My husband just came home, took one look at me and went back out to buy dinner for he and our son and some chocolate almond milk ice cream for me. Now all I can do is sit here and cry because someone loves me that much. He had me at the take out...

That's how sick I am. Now I shall find my favorite quilt and a box of Kleenex and resort to Netflix. You all are wonderful. Good night.

:grouphug:

I'm almost there with you. I woke up with a sore throat and also got sicker as the day wore on. Dh & kids are finishing up dinner now. I'm in my chair, but on my way to the couch. I would be using the heating pad for body aches, but I'm sweating profusely even though everyone else is freezing (b/c I adjusted the air for me). I'll be popping in here tonight and sort of planning schoolwork (not much getting done and I'll probably give up).

:grouphug: Me too. Except, I don't know if I'm crying or just leaking from my eyes. My nose is leaking. My ears and teeth hurt. We just did the basics today. My throat hurts too bad to read. Thankfully dh offered to bring dd to confirmation tonight so I don't have to scare the public with my snot and red eyes.

I totally feel for you all. I've been healthy for a little more than 1 week after being sick for 2 weeks. Whatever virus I had worked its way to a sinus infection. After day 14 of headaches and not sleeping well, I finally went to the doctor for antibiotics.

Take care of yourselves! Thank goodness for kind husbands who know what we need!

Good morning! Awwww, thank you all so much and yes I am a little better today. I didn't sleep much because my entire face was draining. :tongue_smilie: I got up and went for a run, though. The trick will be to keep this from settling in my chest. When this happens it turns into bronchitis and I just don't have the time. I ran to seeif I could pound and breathe it out. Iwillletyou knowhowthat turns out...

To all of you who are sick, too, I wish lots of wellness and chocolate almond milk ice cream for you today. :D Be well!