Menu

Okay, it's not PERFECT yet, but here's my homeschool room (garage conv.)

OMGosh....your dog looks exactly like mine!!!! Especially the one on the back of the couch. Same size, same crazy, scruffy fur, same color....what the??? :confused: How is she living in two places at once?? :lol:

This isn't great, because her ears are usually down and cute, but it gives an idea....

Edited by Elinor Everywhere

OMGosh....your dog looks exactly like mine!!!! Especially the one on the back of the couch. Same size, same crazy, scruffy fur, same color....what the??? :confused: How is she living in two places at once?? :lol:

This isn't great, because her ears are usually down and cute, but it gives an idea....

OMG!! That's Tyler!! When did you come in and swipe our dog?? Seriously,i am going to post another photo of him so you can see how weird this is! What ki d of dog is yours?

OMG!! That's Tyler!! When did you come in and swipe our dog?? Seriously,i am going to post another photo of him so you can see how weird this is! What ki d of dog is yours?

Tillie is a pound pup. We got her on one of those "adoption days" at Petsmart when she was 10 weeks old. Best guess is part dachshund, part wire-haired terrier, and who knows what else??

What about Tyler? What breed? It might help me figure out what Tillie is. :tongue_smilie:

Here's a picture of her when we first got her. Love at first sight!

Tillie is a pound pup. We got her on one of those "adoption days" at Petsmart when she was 10 weeks old. Best guess is part dachshund, part wire-haired terrier, and who knows what else??

What about Tyler? What breed? It might help me figure out what Tillie is. :tongue_smilie:

Here's a picture of her when we first got her. Love at first sight!

We got Tyler at Petsmart too! On adoption day!:lol: That's too funny. He's part Cairn Terrier for sure. Here's three more pics of him....

post-14343-13535087430745_thumb.jpg

post-14343-13535087431091_thumb.jpg

post-14343-13535087431375_thumb.jpg

post-14343-13535087430745_thumb.jpg

post-14343-13535087431091_thumb.jpg

post-14343-13535087431375_thumb.jpg

Your son is adorable!

We have had several people tell us Tillie looks like she is part Cairn Terrier, and after seeing Tyler I believe it! She's smaller (about 9-10 pounds) and longer I think, since her mom is part dachshund. We just call her a mishmash of pure cuteness!!

And of course, I can't leave this without posting a few more... :D