Menu

Anyone use Kirkland brand (Costco) diapers?

This is my go-to brand of disposables. We are also cloth users, but found the Costco brand good for overnight and traveling, and frankly, when I'm too burned out to do the extra laundry. Like the pp said, they have no odor and we've had no problems with leaks.

We've used them. They're very similar to Huggies. I do think they have a bit of a chemical-y smell to them, BUT I think Huggies do as well. I'm a total Pampers girl.

However, if you get the Kirkland diapers and don't like them, take them back!! They have such a great satisfaction guarantee and that's actually what I ended up doing with them when we tried them. They not only refunded my money on them, they were smiling as they did it. :)

They are my favorite store brand and the one I use the most (90% of the time). Other than that, I only use Pampers. I don't usually notice smells, but I hate plasticky diapers or ones that leak. Thankfully, those do neither IME. JSYK: Huggies and White Cloud are the two brands I refuse to buy anymore.

My friend was an auditor for Costco. The Huggies that Costco carry are the regular, cheapest huggies. The Kirkland diapers act like Huggies as they are the (normally more expensive) Huggies Supreme. A lot of the Kirkland brand are name brand items.

Here is an interesting article about the Kirkland brand

Edited by Northwest_Mama