Menu

Financial Emergency - Prayers Please

Most of the financial worry is college-related. It has been really tight these past few weeks and will continue to be until September.

I interviewed a few weeks ago for a part-time job so I could pay the school monthly along with a few other necessities. The spots were given to people with more experience but I was told if more hours were open after they tweaked the schedule they'd let me know because they didn't wanna give me lousy hours.

Today I got the call that another position is available and I was first choice. I meet next week to sign everything and get my training schedule.

So relieved that I'll be able to afford school!!!

Thank you, God!!

Most of the financial worry is college-related. It has been really tight these past few weeks and will continue to be until September.

I interviewed a few weeks ago for a part-time job so I could pay the school monthly along with a few other necessities. The spots were given to people with more experience but I was told if more hours were open after they tweaked the schedule they'd let me know because they didn't wanna give me lousy hours.

Today I got the call that another position is available and I was first choose. I meet next week to sign everything and get my training schedule.

So relieved that I'll be able to afford school!!!

Thank you, God!!

I'm so glad it worked out for you!