Menu

I need GOOD pizza recipes

I just use diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, salt and paper as a sauce when I make homemade pizza. We like it much better than sauce. I usually by a crust mix that is just add water though. Try just the tomatoes though. It is yummy! I do brush the crust with olive oil and garlic salt around the edges.

I use this facoccia bread recipe. I let the break machine do the mixing and first rise. Then I spread it on the pizza pan (usually 1 cookie sheet for 1 batch, 2 cookie sheets for 1.5 batches). I parbake it for 10 minutes, put on the toppings, and then finish baking for another 6ish minutes. If I want thicker crust, I spread out the dough and let it rise for a while before parbaking. Otherwise the crust will be thin & crispy.

We think this crust is incredible. I use this recipe for bread sticks too.

We use these for the crust and sauce. They are excellent. :)

Enjoy!!

I use the same sauce recipe and we love it. I did change it a bit, though. I heat up about 1 Tb of olive oil and add the herbs and spices and let them bloom about 30 seconds. I then add the rest of the ingredients. It's even better when I have fresh basil.

I do olive oil for the "sauce", and top with spinach leaves, then diced mushrooms and cut up tomato, top with mozzarella shredded cheese. Then, I sprinkle an Italian seasoning on top of it all for a little extra flavor. My kids love this so much I started making 2 pizzas for leftovers and one separate one for dh who doesn't like this kind...