Menu

Would you like to help name my honey business? hive?

It's actually pretty small to even be called a business. We harvested the first batch of honey and we got 2 gallons from one hive!

My dad is my mentor and he suggested use "The Pour Farm" on the label. :glare:

Anyhoo, I'd like to put a label on it but I'm not creative enough. Thoughts?

It's a one hive operation right now. But the fall harvest should enable us to put in another hive or two next spring.

Thanks!

I will admit The Pour Farm made me giggle.

How about One Hive Honey? Honest labeling.

I don't really have a name for you but good luck with your bee farming. I love local raw honey. I use it for everything.

I really like the One Hive Honey. I love raw honey too. I'm having a hard time convincing dh that he can sell some. He wants to keep all of it for himself! I think he's forgetting that there will be more later this fall.

My mother would have a bird if I took my dad's suggestion. I probably should just because of that. :lol:

I'm having a hard time convincing dh that he can sell some. He wants to keep all of it for himself! I think he's forgetting that there will be more later this fall.

I'm with him. When we had a hive, we got 30 lbs of honey and ate it all that year. And ran out. We did not take any in the fall because of the weather here.

I'm with him. When we had a hive, we got 30 lbs of honey and ate it all that year. And ran out. We did not take any in the fall because of the weather here.

We just had to add two levels to the hive this week. There are so many bees in there! I hope they make more honey and don't swarm.

We got 2 gallons when it was all spun and strained.