Menu

Which homeschool planners allow you to print like this?

I want to print a grid like Excel with Columns. Subjects on the left. Days of the week on the top so I can print one week at a time in a grid.

________________ Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

Bible

History

Math

Science

Etc.

I do not want a list that has:

Monday

xxxx

xxxx

xxx

Tuesday

xxxx

xxxx

xxxx

I know that Homeschool tracker plus does but I was looking for other options. I thought I found one in Scholaric because that is the way it looks on the planning page but I don't think it will print that way. Are there other options?

I want to print a grid like Excel with Columns. Subjects on the left. Days of the week on the top so I can print one week at a time in a grid.

________________ Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

Bible

History

Math

Science

Etc.

I do not want a list that has:

Monday

xxxx

xxxx

xxx

Tuesday

xxxx

xxxx

xxxx

I know that Homeschool tracker plus does but I was looking for other options. I thought I found one in Scholaric because that is the way it looks on the planning page but I don't think it will print that way. Are there other options?

I just saw a post Jeff made on Facebook and thought of this thread. He just fixed Scholaric so that it does print the grid if you want it to now. You might want to play with it again to see if it looks the way you need it to.