Menu

ITBS results... How long?

So, I sent in our ITBS tests to Bob Jones on June 1. I would have thought that Bob Jones would have received them on the following Monday. We have a lot of family in that area, and all of our mail and packages reach them in that same time frame, weekends included.

Bob Jones said we are supposed to get the results within 10 business days. I still don't have ours, and I am anxious to get them back.

Could any of you that have received your scores back recently tell me how long it took? I am still holding out hope for today since there are a few more "business hours" left on the East coast.

Thanks!

They're doing electronic reports now. Go to the BJU website, log in with your tester ID, click "my account" and "my tests". They should list the tests you've turned in and say either "in process" or "complete". If they're complete, you can look at the results online and print them out, email them, whatever.

I sent in a huge box of tests for our co-op on May 24, and the box was received the Tuesday after Memorial Day (May 29). We got an email with the link to our results on June 14. It was 12 "business" days, but of course that doesn't count weekends and seems like a lot longer!

I sent ds's back before Memorial Day and it still says "Processing." I did call and the rep told me they have high volume right now. Also, I had ds do the Cogat and Interest Explorer, and she said it takes longer to score multiple tests.

So is it overly crazy if I keep an open BJU tab and go there to refresh it every 15 minutes to see if my scores are up?

*hyperventilating*

Today is the 10th business day and the suspense is killing me. It's the first time we've tested (ds10 just finished up 4th).

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

Finally got our results today-- yay! (and results are-- yay!). No email arrived as was supposed to happen; I found out by checking.back.often.

:iagree: I got mine yesterday.

Ours took a little over 2 weeks, so at least 12 business days, maybe more (we did SAT-10 and Olsat). Funny thing is I checked one day and they were processing, then the next morning got the email that they were ready online!

We took the ITBS and CogAt. The results were available first thing yesterday morning.

I don't think they should tell people "Ten days" if they are not able to process the tests in 10 days!

I know! That is just cruel!

So... the pp that can't get on the website, have you had better success since posting?

I never received an email. I just kept checking the site.

FYI: I just found out that if you do the Interest Explorer section of the test (where they get career suggestions based on the test and interest questions), they cannot score the test in-house at BJU. It gets mailed off the old way and takes 6-8 weeks.

I'm seriously kicking myself! I thought it would be a neat extra for ds, now I have to wait weeks more for the results. At least I called, so I can stop clicking the reload button :glare:

I have called several times. On Wed. they told me I could expect the scores on Friday. On Friday when I didn't get them, I called again and was told I could expect them Monday (tomorrow).

I don't know what I should do if I don't get them tomorrow.

15 days and no results...

Just got ours last week from a June 3rd testing date via email. Administrator who issued the test was notified and she passed along our links for our individual children.

Son in 99th percentile overall. Woo Hoo. Big sister no longer has bragging rights.

You should get the results from the testing administrator.

So do you all think I should ask about a refund??

Thanks! And, no, I don't think they owe you a refund. But you should call on Monday and see what the hold up is. I figure this is the first year they're posting the results online so there's bound to be some bloopers. Did you mail in the test results, or did someone else test your child? If someone else tested your child, they might not have mailed it in right away, or they might have mailed it incorrectly.

Blessings!

Dorinda