Menu

Happy Birthday, Aubrey and Prairie Air!!!!!

Aw, thanks!

Aubrey, I didn't know we shared a birthday! Happy birthday to you!

Hey, guess what I'm doing for my birthday? Well, it won't be on my birthday, but it's how we're celebrating it with dh's side of the family. On Friday we're going to go see dead people!:lol: Exploration Place in Wichita is having one of those body exhibits. I'm excited about going, even if people seem to think it an odd way to celebrate a birthday and the Independence Day.

Aw, thanks!

Hey, guess what I'm doing for my birthday? Well, it won't be on my birthday, but it's how we're celebrating it with dh's side of the family. On Friday we're going to go see dead people!:lol: Exploration Place in Wichita is having one of those body exhibits. I'm excited about going, even if people seem to think it an odd way to celebrate a birthday and the Independence Day.

Hey, to each his (or her) own! Sounds cool to me, but.....I homeschool.:001_smile:

Aw, thanks!

I didn't know you were in Wichita, that's where our Memorial Day caravan originated. You should have hitched a ride!

Aw, thanks!

Thanks, everybody! And happy birthday to you, too, Prairie Air!

For my b'day, I'm making the big "before I'm 30" list. I think I'll take the kids to get ice cream, too.