Menu

Spider!

Big fat forty ton black widow spotted in the garage today. Bride of Godzilla, I swear it.

However the good news is...she's no longer "with" us. :lol:

Tomorrow, the truck gets cleaned top to bottom as well as the garage.

I am gathering supplies and making a detailed graph map on the hunt and disposal process of what remains in that garage.

Spiders really motivate me.

How about you?

She didn't go without a fight.

She was a two-stomper. Actually made this gushin' sound, it was so :ack2:

Tomorrow I go for her progeny. :gnorsi:

Party is over. So totally over, I hope they enjoy their last little spider night. You guys picked the wrong garage.

We had so many back widows on the outside of our house last year that when we painted it all we just painted over them. :ack2:

:svengo:Oh my! That's a lot of spiders!!

I keep killing them in my garage.... the same place, year after year. It's very strange. Just the one spider, but I always know where to look for it....and I look all the time as I don't want babies! One year I found what used to be her 'guy'. Blech!

She didn't go without a fight.

She was a two-stomper. Actually made this gushin' sound, it was so :ack2:

Tomorrow I go for her progeny. :gnorsi:

Party is over. So totally over, I hope they enjoy their last little spider night. You guys picked the wrong garage.

I'm thinking you might not really be a homeschooler.

What self-respecting homeschooling mama wouldn't take a picture and post it in this thread with no warning?

I'm disappointed in you. It seems you have yet to learn the ropes around here. :glare:

I'm thinking you might not really be a homeschooler.

What self-respecting homeschooling mama wouldn't take a picture and post it in this thread with no warning?

I'm disappointed in you. It seems you have yet to learn the ropes around here. :glare:

Oh, but we have LoF on the table and are using the index with graphing calculators to predict the escape routes and attack.

I've planned her exit exam with a 100 point essay and minimum 4 page 5 paragraph essay as well.

We are using the essay The Quadrivium of Martianus Capella, chapter 9 for our pre-study, but the text translation is coming out quite hilarious and boosting our moral for the hunt tomorrow.

It's so funny how well it fits in error, sorta like a magic 8 ball.

http://www.hs-augsburg.de/~harsch/Chronologia/Lspost05/Martianus/mar_nu09.html

Oh, but we have LoF on the table and are using the index with graphing calculators to predict the escape routes and attack.

I've planned her exit exam with a 100 point essay and minimum 4 page 5 paragraph essay as well.

We are using the essay The Quadrivium of Martianus Capella, chapter 9 for our pre-study, but the text translation is coming out quite hilarious and boosting our moral for the hunt tomorrow.

It's so funny how well it fits in error, sorta like a magic 8 ball.

http://www.hs-augsburg.de/~harsch/Chronologia/Lspost05/Martianus/mar_nu09.html

Redeemed.

after hurricane katrina and we had built our house back, black widows were everywhere outside on our street i couldn't believe it. the bug guy came and sprayed something special in the yard and got rid of all of it. only saw one in the house. i am an expert black widow identifier now!