Menu

Anyone else really weirded out by...

I love your new avatar!!!!!:)

I'm not sure if you mean me or not, but I did just change my avatar recently, so even if you weren't talking to me, let's just pretend you were. :D

Thanks!

And yes, I am two-thirds through a bottle of moscato tonight, in case that made absolutely no sense. :tongue_smilie:

I'm not sure if you mean me or not, but I did just change my avatar recently, so even if you weren't talking to me, let's just pretend you were. :D

Thanks!

And yes, I am two-thirds through a bottle of moscato tonight, in case that made absolutely no sense. :tongue_smilie:

:lol:

It made sense.

I too wondered who she was talking to.

Thanks!

Now, who the heck is Summer Glau?

AND, let's not forget her brief time as a scary, soulless (and completely hilarious) terminator.

They should have NEVER cancelled that series. Loved Summer in that and Shirley Manson. Loved the show, period.

Just can't see her on GA. LOL

They should have NEVER cancelled that series. Loved Summer in that and Shirley Manson. Loved the show, period.

Just can't see her on GA. LOL

I've never watched Grey's Anatomy, but am laughing at the terminator being on a medical soap. Loved her on that show, actually just loved the show. Though it was kind of weird when David Silver would show up.

Thanks!

moscato......xanax.....what the heck. Yes, your new avatar photo -- I just noticed it tonight and I think it's beautiful!

Yes, I mean you.:001_smile: