Menu

Totally shameless brag... please feel free to disregard :)

hsmom27

We've had a hard year. I have 6 kids under 10, and number 7 is arriving in a couple weeks. I've been feeling really overwhelmed recently and was seriously considering just putting all my kids back into public school to get a break.

But tonight I got my ODS's IBTS/CogAT scores and he had composite scores of 99% on both sections. I know testing isn't everything or even much of anything, but this has totally made my month. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated and ready to work through this rough patch of life. That's it and thanks for reading!

That's awesome!

I thought of disregarding your post, as the title says...but couldn't b/c I love your username. :D:D:D

Hope the remainder of your pregnancy is smooth sailing!

Haha, I never even really notice user names, but once you posted this of course i had to look. Love it too! Thanks for the giggle!

And OP that's fantastic! So glad you've gotten a bit of inspiration!

We've had a hard year. I have 6 kids under 10, and number 7 is arriving in a couple weeks. I've been feeling really overwhelmed recently and was seriously considering just putting all my kids back into public school to get a break.

But tonight I got my ODS's IBTS/CogAT scores and he had composite scores of 99% on both sections. I know testing isn't everything or even much of anything, but this has totally made my month. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated and ready to work through this rough patch of life. That's it and thanks for reading!

That is awesome! :hurray:

That's wonderful!!!! Good work mom for not only keeping it together, but for doing it very well! :) You've got a lot going on and I think a shameless brag is certainly in order! :D Good for you hon and congratulations on your soon to be wee one. :) :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: