Menu

National Geographic just announced discovery of new highest mountain!!!!

My laundry pile...

"News reports indicate that one mother is stranded at the summit without oxygen and enough protective gear to survive though army helicopter pilots will attempt to evacuate her. Chances of her survival are slim." :glare:

If you never hear from me again, at least you know what happened. Elsewhere in the news, there may be some bizarre report of a woman taking her husband and three sons to the taxidermist with a request that they be stuffed and mounted so all she has to do for their future care is dust them...don't believe a word you hear! ;)

Faith

My husband and kids thought I had lost my mind yesterday.

I did 9 loads of laundry yesterday, all myself while cleaning the house. by myself.

I sorted all the clothing into piles for each child/hubby/me of things that needed to be hung up, plus folded piles for each.

I decided to take a fast break-- by going and showering and cleaning the bathroom. I came back 20 minutes later, and the husband and kids had MOVED MY HIGHLY ORGANIZED CLOTHING into one huge mound on the FLOOR!!! My clean, folded organized piles of clothes on the FLOOR! THE FLOOR! AARGH!!!

WHY? Because they wanted to wrestle on the couch and the clean clothes were in their way, so they just shoved it all onto the floor.

No judge in the universe would convict me would they?

I did 9 loads of laundry yesterday, all myself while cleaning the house. by myself.

I sorted all the clothing into piles for each child/hubby/me of things that needed to be hung up, plus folded piles for each.

I decided to take a fast break-- by going and showering and cleaning the bathroom. I came back 20 minutes later, and the husband and kids had MOVED MY HIGHLY ORGANIZED CLOTHING into one huge mound on the FLOOR!!! My clean, folded organized piles of clothes on the FLOOR! THE FLOOR! AARGH!!!

WHY? Because they wanted to wrestle on the couch and the clean clothes were in their way, so they just shoved it all onto the floor.

I would acquit you! Any judge who did not throw out the case would be likely mobbed by a throng of violent women outside the courthouse. There would be no measure of security that could be provided him; he would meet his doom! :D

Faith

Definitely grounds for.... well, SOME sort of drastic action! I think my dh would have been sent out - all kids in tow - to fetch me a cappuccino while I got it resorted. A second offense would result in the laundry pile disappearing completely and the remainder of my family having to go nekkid for a week.

Not if you truly had a jury of your peers.;)