Menu

Did anyone see the elitist clip on the Colbert Report?

"Has your teacher ever tried to teach you something you don't need to know, like, where to find Europe on a map? Then your teacher is an elitist."

I thought of MamaLynx in particular at the line, "Remember, only an elitist would spell elitist correctly."

If you think it's worth catching (and I know Colbert's stereotyping of conservatives will not be the cuppa for many of you), it will be replaying all day tomorrow. I'd link to it directly but it won't be up on the Comedy Central website until tomorrow.

I'd link to it directly but it won't be up on the Comedy Central website until tomorrow.

Do you mean that the episode will be available for viewing on the web? I don't get cable (never have, we content ourselves with PBS :) ) but the Daily Show and the Colbert Report, those two shows alone, are *almost* enough to make me sign up for it! If I could watch them on the web . . . wow, that would practically be heaven. I'm off to check it out.

I don't get cable (never have, we content ourselves with PBS :) ) but the Daily Show and the Colbert Report, those two shows alone, are *almost* enough to make me sign up for it! If I could watch them on the web . . . wow, that would practically be heaven.

Oh yeah, baby! We don't have cable either, and the first time I realized that the Daily Show was online, I spent hours watching clips. I loves me some Jon Stewart!!

After I watched the Cobert skit, I went over and watched the most recent Daily Show skit.

It made me spit up my coffee. Fortunately I made it to the kitchen, laughing with a mouthful, instead of on the computer screen, but seriously I couldn't stop laughing.