Menu

I love that sign, and I'm thinking about hanging a similar one in my bathroom addressed specifically to my 6 year old. :D

I might hang it, just because. Well maybe I could change the caption to toothbrushing for ds, that would work.

Of course we're more into the Greeks over here right now, so maybe Gerard in 300. This is where you brush your teeth, NOW!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's a regional thing? I've never in my life seen a handicapped stall that had a sink in it. :001_huh:

Hmm. I wonder if it is. I live on the East coast and every handicap bathroom has a sink in it here too.

Maybe it's a difference in codes in different areas? Around here most of the handicapped stalls are the only available space for changing diapers, and they also include a sink. I like being able to wash my children up without worrying about them getting in anyone's way, but it does mean that some people don't realize we already washed up. (Hello, where did I get that paper towel I'm opening the door with?)

To keep customers from thinking staff walked out without washing, the restaurants I've worked in require everyone to use the visible main sinks.

I might hang it, just because. Well maybe I could change the caption to toothbrushing for ds, that would work.

Of course we're more into the Greeks over here right now, so maybe Gerard in 300. This is where you brush your teeth, NOW!

THAT'S the other guy I was trying to think of! Thank you! :D

OK - this one would bother me a bit. I wouldn't want any man to SEE that I had finished going to the bathroom, let alone a hunky one!:D

Haha he should sweet talk us into it. "I love the way the handsoap smells in here. I'd love to smell it on your hands!"

Russell can yell. Keep alternating the signs. I'd wash my hands extra every day just because lol!

Tearing down signs and writing anonymous notes is unprofessional in most office environments. If you have a complaint, go to your boss and he/she should be willing to hear you out, even when there isn't a law to back you up.

If one of my employees (when I WOH- up until last month) brought this to me I would be concerned that they took things too seriously. I would try not to hold it against them but I would be unimpressed. I am assuming that it was not the boss/company who put up the unprofessional signage in the first place. Tearing down an unprofessional sign with lots of !!!!!! and replacing it with a joke sign would def. have been ok in all of the places I ever worked.