Menu

Please pray. It is a matter of life and death.

Thank you all for praying. She is having a full hysterectomy right now, she is literally in the operating room. The mass was too jumbled up to get a needle biopsy so they are doing the hysterectomy and doing exploratory surgery while in there. Please pray it is contained in the uterine area and not outside of it. I really don't know much other than that. I do know she has had a wonderful Christian nurse and feels peace--praise God for that. Thank you again for praying for this great lady.

Well ladies. I have an unbelievable praise!!!

They removed a very large BENIGN tumor that had wrapped itself around many of her internal organs. She was so sick because it had wrapped around her colon and intestines. I can not express how happy I am that she is going to be just fine. How amazing. Thank the Lord!! She went (in my mind) from such a slim chance of making it to just having a long recovery but being fine. Whew! :D:D:D. Thank you all for praying--it is a real blessing to know you were there praying for her. I am just basking in relief.

Edited by Momma H
Spelling

Thank You, Lord!

Wow, I can only imagine the relief you are feeling. Amazing!

I will continue to pray for your friend. Sounds like a complicated tumor to remove and I'm guessing she'll feel like she was kicked in the gut for quite a while.

What a beautiful word, benign. God is surely good!

Praise God!

And don't stop praying for her, sounds like she will be in pain/discomfort for a while. At least the psychological distress is lifted!

The lift of that stress may well excelerate her recovery!! Some of those brain chemicals released during happy times and all that stuff that I don't understand. :D