Menu

Anyone else receive a gift card from Memoria Press?

GoVanGogh

Mine was $10. I'll take it. There were no restrictions on how much you had to spend, but you have to call to use it or email afterwards & they'll credit your order for that amount. It'll mean I buy next year's (review) Latin from MP instead of Rainbow Resources. ... And because of the expiration date, I'll be buying it early. :tongue_smilie:

Whoa. Is that like the Black Amex card, seen by many, owned by few? :D
Must be. :lol:

I have been drooling over their website. I am excited to see they have had added several new programs in the past few months.

DS was trying to join forces with DH in getting the gift card tossed in the trash - until I pointed out that his beloved French program came from MP. Now he wants me to spend the gift card today on more French books. Gotta love this kid. Has a mind of his own. But he knows what he wants to study.

It would be easy to throw it away without realizing it.
True.

I didn't realize what it was until I went through the stack of mail a second time, as I tossed it into the "Meh" pile the first go-round. :001_huh:

I am also in the middle of the states.

I told DH he didn't need to buy me anything now - I have a gift card from MP and my new WWS books. I'm all set. :lol:

Mine was $10. I'll take it. There were no restrictions on how much you had to spend, but you have to call to use it or email afterwards & they'll credit your order for that amount. It'll mean I buy next year's (review) Latin from MP instead of Rainbow Resources. ... And because of the expiration date, I'll be buying it early. :tongue_smilie:

Thanks for pointing the expiration date out! We Just got our Third Form books, but I'm sure I'll find Something I need!

Might I ask what everyone who recieved gift cards did, exactly to earn one? Not questioning anyones loyalty to the company. I've faithfully drooled over every product in the catalog and read each article at least 3 or 4 times, but I don't think I've gotten a gift card. I haven't bought anything from them of late...*pout*

Might I ask what everyone who recieved gift cards did, exactly to earn one? Not questioning anyones loyalty to the company. I've faithfully drooled over every product in the catalog and read each article at least 3 or 4 times, but I don't think I've gotten a gift card. I haven't bought anything from them of late...*pout*

No idea...

No idea here, either.

I was thinking back over my purchases from them this past year - I did buy their French program, the last two sets in the Famous Men series and a supplemental book to their Latin program. (I bought the program used, but it was missing one book.) The previous year I believe I ordered their map set and the first two of the Famous Men series. So - not a lot, but I did order two years in a row.

• 1 month later...