Menu

Lego storage-has anyone seen something like this in the US?

Love those! I don't love the price though. We have a 5 gallon bucket from Home Depot with organizers for screws/bolts/etc. in them. 4-5 organizers fit in one and the legos are separated into size and shape. Then we have another 5 gallon for the extras/weird piece/big things.

I wish I had the cool ones now. :(

Of course the Tabletop Drawers set is not available for shipping. That one would be great for all of the little body parts and accessories. Ds takes all of his Lego people apart to create new people. I need something that separates heads, hands, arms, legs, etc... :lol:

Of course the Tabletop Drawers set is not available for shipping. That one would be great for all of the little body parts and accessories. Ds takes all of his Lego people apart to create new people. I need something that separates heads, hands, arms, legs, etc... :lol:

:iagree: I am so tired of losing tiny little hands.

Those blocks are cool!

I found a couple of really cool fishing tackle boxes for my son's Legos when he was younger. They were huge with separate flat boxes that stacked on top of each other and could just be pulled out of the front of the frame.

Each smaller box could be carried around separately and when opened like a briefcase, the compartment sizes inside could be customized.

It was an organizer's dream. Too bad my son wasn't as facinated with the organizing as he was with the building. After I spent hours separating little pieces and labeling drawers, it took just one evening of my son's Lego creativity to completely destroy the "system".:glare:

I am utterly obsessed with organizing my kids' legos....:tongue_smilie: Some evenings, I sit in front of the t.v. organizing their legos into separate containers...and piles of little steering wheels....and windows....and similarly-sized blocks.....and....and.......and..

I need to get a life.

Why is my link not working? It looks fine... all blue and underlined until I hit "submit".

Anyway, you can find it at the Walmart site- the "Plano Guide Series Drawer Box".

I think I need to restart my laptop, it if fritzing on me.

Ooh, that's nice. They have it on amazon, too.