Menu

Do you all remember my pregnant friend who had a stroke 7 months ago?

I really hope they checked her for pulmonary embolisms. One of the signs of that is agitation. I am very happy the baby is okay and that mom and baby can be together again.

In terms of did I have any problems in my pregnancies- yes I did in my third. I developed what I now know was a blood clot in my left leg. My leg hurt and swelled up big and red. The ob-gyn ordered an ultrasound but they didn't find the clot. However, now that I have had other clots, I am sure that is what it was. Probably the large doses of NSAIDS I went on after the pregnancy helped dissolve it.

Another update!!! AWESOME NEWS!!!!! She's with Paul a lot of the time and she got to nurse him. She was sedated because she was getting very agitated coming out of the anesthesia and kept trying to pull her tubes out. Once she realized that the only way she could hold Paul was to remain calm, she did. She is now off the breathing machine and sedation. YEAH!!!!!

S0 glad to see this!! Please keep the updates coming. As a mom I can not even imagine this trauma through pregnancy and the early days after birth. Praying for them!