Menu

Heads Up for those against the Pearls and buying herbs

I was planning to order some herbs and had a friend recommend The Bulk Herb store, a scant amount of digging and I discover that it is owned by the Pearls. So, I go to search for another source and find More Than Alive herb store, a little more digging and I find that they are connected to the Pearl's as well. So, I'm still looking for a good source- Mt Rose Herbs doesn't seem to have all I need either. Anyway- for those who don't want to support them I wanted to let you know. Unfortunately I ordered some elderberries off of Amazon a few weeks back and ordered from More than Alive, not realizing the connection.

What is or who is Pearls?

People who "preach" that you should hit babies, toddlers and children with sticks, rulers, piping etc for discipline. That you should beat children into submission. :glare:

It's not a good idea to bring their name up on this forum, unless you are like the original poster of this thread and warning people about a Pearl connection.

This board is the only place I've heard about them.

I've seen them mentioned in my local news. (one of the dead children came from this area. last I read, all surviving children were in state custody, and both parents in jail.) I'm in a very liberal area.

Edited by gardenmom5