Menu

Fellow shorties: where do you find yoga pants?

I have tried the cheap ones at Walmart and Target, but they are too long. I can't seem to find petite sizes in yoga pants. I need something fairly inexpensive, full length (not capris), and not skin tight. I prefer to try them on first so I'm not crazy about buying on line, at least until I have tried the brand first. Am I going to have to brave the mall?

Sorry, I buy the capri pants version from Target.

If you buy them at Lululemon they will alter them for free. But, those are out of my price range for yoga pants.

Do the capris fit like regular pants? I have done that before, but I didn't even think to check this time. Doh!

In January Target usually has yoga pants in regular, tall, and petite. The petite ones are short enough for me. You just have to plan to buy them in the crazy January rush-to-exercise season. Not all their styles are sized this way, but every January going back a few years they've had a few styles that are.

I am 5'2 and regular yoga pants are always too long for me. If you are looking for pants to wear to yoga I agree that capris would be better. If you are looking for comfy pants to wear around you'll probably be stepping on the back of your pants - at least I do!

SJ

I have tried the cheap ones at Walmart and Target, but they are too long. I can't seem to find petite sizes in yoga pants. I need something fairly inexpensive, full length (not capris), and not skin tight. I prefer to try them on first so I'm not crazy about buying on line, at least until I have tried the brand first. Am I going to have to brave the mall?

I know you don't want online, but I *think* I saw that Lands' End has them in their catalog. Maybe you could go to Sears and look at their Lands' End stuff?