Menu

Happy Anniversary to us!

Wow! Way to steal the spotlight, ladies! LOL

I loved having a fall wedding, did you? I hate being dressed up and hot.

Happy day, all!

I was waiting for you to start threads for everyone so you could have yours back. :lol:

It is a good thing we didn't know each other way back then. The board would be shut down for all the weddings.:D

ETA: I just checked in at Google+ and apparently it is Drew Campbell's (Plaiddad) anniversary too.

Edited by Parrothead

I too am a fall addict. Thank you for all the kind words.

Seriously, I am very happy to share this thread with so many others! And 23 years? Fantastic!

I am a fall addict. My kitchen is permanently decorated in fall. It was a great day!!

Sorry to steal your thunder. :tongue_smilie: (I didnt even remember it was mine until my cousin called and said Happy Anniversary. Shows how much we celebrate it)

My anniversary was just 2 days ago on the 8th. But...23 years!!!:001_huh::svengo::D

Congrats to you all too!!! Your pics were lovely. I dare not post mine with my puffy sleeves and that 80s hair on dh! :lol:

Oh Dawn! Beautiful pics! What a nice looking family. Thanks for sharing.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary!! Lovely wedding photos. I adore your hair!

I was waiting for you to start threads for everyone so you could have yours back. :lol:

It is a good thing we didn't know each other way back then. The board would be shut down for all the weddings.:D

ETA: I just checked in at Google+ and apparently it is Drew Campbell's (Plaiddad) anniversary too.

Happy Anniversary Dawn! Thanks for sharing the lovely photos!

Congrats to you. We celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary yesterday.

Congrats, Dawn. Your dress was beautiful!

Congratulations to all the anniversary folks!

I happen to think that today is also a great day to have a baby. At least it was eight years ago...:)

I also have a fall wedding. I had a bouquet of roses, in lovely colors like the fall leaves. My sweetie still gets me roses like those every year on our anniversary. :001_smile:

I too am a fall addict. Thank you for all the kind words.

Seriously, I am very happy to share this thread with so many others! And 23 years? Fantastic!

I like to joke that I got married when I was 10. :lol: Some days it does feel like forever.:glare: Other days it feels like forever. :001_wub: