Menu

We are Scooby-Doo fans here. How about you?

Mine: Thundercats, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the old ones, not the remakes), Ren & Stimpy … and dare I confess to liking South Park? :p

Dh: The Simpsons - he's a HUGE fan, knows pretty much every episode and all sorts of random trivia about it.

dd14: The Simpsons, Family Guy, and another one like those that I forget the name of..there's a little alien thing in it? or something?

[ds12 (special needs) and our newbie don't watch television]

Cartoons? Well...if you really want to know... :tongue_smilie:

But this is going to reveal much about our family that I haven't gone into with others on this board yet... :lol:

Me: here goes... I'm not a fan of American cartoons, so I'm mostly anime: Naruto Shipuuden, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Avatar: the Last Airbender...I think that one is the only American one on my list...

DS7: Avatar:TLA, Ben 10 (any of the 3 that have been on), Generator Rex, Iron Man Armored Adventures

DS5: Ben 10 (any), Iron Man Armored Adventures, Eon Kid, Avatar: TLA

DD2: Avatar: TLA, Pucca, Iron Man Armored Adventures (she really doesn't have much of a choice lol! I said she's going to be well rounded...and will end up asking for an Iron Man purse if things continue this way lol), Eon Kid

DH likes pretty much all of the above...

I have most of the Scooby movies and have turned my girls into Scooby fans

Me- Scooby Doo, Sponge Bob, Bugs Bunny and Yogi Bear(w/friends)

Dd12 - Sponge Bob, Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Rollie Pollie Ollie, Avatar last Air bender, Dora the Explorer, Fresh Beat Band, Electric Company and Johnny Test

Dd5- Dragon Ballz- Hero Factory, Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, Dora the Explorer, Johnny Test, Sponge Bob and Captain Biceps.

@ Robyn Samurai Pie is also dd5 favorite because of the type of music played in that episode.

My daughters LOVE Scooby Doo, especially the old ones. The new Mystery Inc shows are a little too much for my little gals.

:iagree: I love the old ones, but I was horrified at the new versions. Fred and Daphne dating? Velma and Shaggy dating? Daphne and Velma becoming nagging, whiny jellyfish? Fred making horrid misogynist jokes and complaints? So awful. The kids aren't allowed to watch the new ones anymore.

Around here we love classic Looney Tunes; Phineas & Ferb (I absolutely adore them :D); and Avatar: TLA, which is new to us and which we've been enjoying, though I was not thrilled to see an episode today that had Prince Zuko and a girl sitting behind some rocks straight-up making out :glare:. I also confess to enjoying South Park occasionally, though too much starts to annoy me.