Menu

If you could please pray for my mother, we would appreciate it.

My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer in July. She underwent surgery to remove a fifth of her lung, and the cancer had grown a large amount from the time of the PET scan and the surgery. They thought they had removed it all, and the lymph nodes were clear, but now, 2 weeks after the surgery it seems to have spread further in her lungs. Apparently it is a very rare, aggressive cancer that doesn't affect the lymph nodes at all, and will not spread beyond her lungs. They are giving her six weeks. Please pray for a gentle passing into the arms of our Lord. The thought of her suffering is more than we can handle right now.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it so much. We have a large family, and she will definitely be surrounded by lots of love. We are just in shock. A few days ago I was telling everyone that her lymph nodes were clear, and it seemed everything would be fine. Now everything feels upside-down and not quite real. I will also pray for those who have cancer, and who have lost/will lose loved ones to cancer.