Menu

s/o Pinterest.....

Anyone? I too, am trying to unfollow people.

The "help" section is no help at all. It simply says, "you can stop following someone at any time." Great, but it doesn't say how.

Go to their profile. Under their avatar it says in grey "following". Click on it. You can also "unfollow" individual boards.

HTH! :001_smile:

You did it! If it says "follow all," you aren't following the person. If it says "following," then you are. :)

Okay, but that is seriously confusing.

And why is it that each time I've logged in to my account I'm following more people? Does this always happen? I want to choose who I follow and not have people just assigned to me.

Okay, but that is seriously confusing.

And why is it that each time I've logged in to my account I'm following more people? Does this always happen? I want to choose who I follow and not have people just assigned to me.

You might get more people following you, but I'm pretty sure you have to choose who you are following.

Has anyone had a problem with getting pictures to show up on boards or being able to delete pins? I moved three pictures from one board to another. They don't show up on the new board so I tried to delete them from everywhere entirely and I can't get them to go away and I ended up with a duplicate of one of them. I would like to either remove them entirely so I can repin from original location or simply move them to the board I want them on. I have tried both the delete and edit funtions to move or delete them I get a click box to verify what I want to do but even after I verify, nothing happens. It is driving me nuts.

Has anyone had a problem with getting pictures to show up on boards or being able to delete pins? I moved three pictures from one board to another. They don't show up on the new board so I tried to delete them from everywhere entirely and I can't get them to go away and I ended up with a duplicate of one of them. I would like to either remove them entirely so I can repin from original location or simply move them to the board I want them on. I have tried both the delete and edit funtions to move or delete them I get a click box to verify what I want to do but even after I verify, nothing happens. It is driving me nuts.

I'm having problems too. I have a bunch of pins that aren't showing a picture. I don't know why.

I'm beginning to wonder why everyone raves about this site. It seems to always have problems. The "help" section is not a help. Frankly, I'm getting fed up. I have better things to do with my time than try to troubleshoot why my pins only sometimes show up.

Edited by Kleine Hexe

• 2 weeks later...

I just started Pinterest a few hours ago (basically I have been messing with it since I registered hours ago). There's not too much on there yet. I've tried to add everyone, but I got an error on a few. I'll go back through the posts and see who I missed.

Too much fun.

Here's my link: http://pinterest.com/eightintow/

It is possible to change that. When I first joined Pinterest, it ws linked to my Facebook account. I've changed it to be my first name only, general location, and linked to my blog.

I had the same concern.

I have that concern also. How do you change it from Facebook to first name only & general location?